Translate

Monday, August 18, 2014

Dropbox and Flamingo Lingo

The laptop is ordered! Can't wait to have it all set up and fixed to my personal weirdness. Anybody want to do that part????  I'm so glad I had (nearly) everything important stored in my Dropbox files! It's a free online storage site that has saved me many times! I can access the files from any computer or mobile device. If you'd like to sign up, click here, and we'll both receive 500 MB of free space! They don't bug me with emails or anything. I highly recommend Dropbox, even if you don't click my link. ;-)


I love flamingos! If my family let me, I'd have pink flamingos all over the front lawn. (The plastic kind of flamingos, not real ones. Although that would be very cool for me, not so much for the birds.) When I saw this year's Ronald McDonald House Benefit set, Flamingo Lingo, I was so happy! For every Flamingo Lingo set sold, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.Flamingos. Charitable donations. Happy Amy.

We made this card at our August Stamp Club--the 1/4" white cotton ribbon and the Simply Pressed Clay flower are both colored with Melon Mambo Blendabilities!

Fun, fun flamingos. Watch for more (perhaps in less-traditional colors) flamingos in the future!

*************************

To view or purchase the products used to make this card, click on the links below:


Product List

No comments: