Translate

Monday, August 25, 2008

Upsy Daisy Again


I'm stuck on this set! I was a gardener (not a Shelli type Gardiner, the FLOWER kind LOL) for many, many years before I became a stamper. My mother's parents were both flower gardeners and I tend to take after their side of the family, anyway. These flower silhouette stamps are killing me! Love 'em! And of course, chocolate, well, that goes without saying, right? Do you love that new Ridinghood Red Taffeta or what??? Yummy!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Ridinghood Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Very Vanilla Craft
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Ridinghood Red Taffeta

3 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love the scalloped edge.

Tandra said...

Amy that is STUNNING!
Yes I LOVE my RHRed Tafeta! We need it in ALL the In Colors!!!

AJ said...

cute card Amy- love that layout too!!
;) it's a great go to kind of layout~
don't have any in color ribbon yet...
next order!