Translate

Monday, October 13, 2014

Autumn Acorns


Acorns--who doesn't love them? When I was in grade school, our campus was a very old high school, and we got to play among all the huge old trees. A couple were oaks, so in the fall we would sit and gather piles of acorns. The boys threw them at each other of course, but I just loved the textures of the acorns in my hands.

This paper, Color Me Autumn Designer Series from the Holiday Catalog, reminded me so  much of those days. See that curled ribbon in Cajun Craze??? It's made from very thin strips of cardstock. Details like that make me happy. And you know I'm a sucker for a stamp set with a matching punch! Merry Everything has a stamp for every fall occasion, and the Note Tag Punch is a lovely shape!

What do you love about autumn?

********************
Stamps: Merry Everything
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Color Me Autumn DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories: Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Note Tag Punch

No comments: