Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sneak Peek: Glitter Tape Birthday for FMS 223

One of the new choices for Sale-a-bration (beginning Feb 16) is this beautiful Metallic Glitter Tape. It perfectly matches the Gold Glimmer Paper, so I used both on this card.


I'm finding that I like a narrower width, so I've been cutting the tape in half--it will last longer that way, too! 

I used the FMS223 sketch you can find here at Freshly Made Sketches:
 *****************************


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Rita Wright said...

Love all the sparkle from the glitter paper. Those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

The glitter tape is such a fun and fabulous look! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.