Translate

Friday, September 18, 2015

Put your embossing folders to work!

Do you have a favorite embossing folder??? I'm not entirely sure I can pick just one, but this new folder, "Woodland," is sure to be in the top 3! It can really stand by itself.

Some embossing folders are artistic enough to stand alone. In this example, all that was added was a sentiment and a bit of silver metallic thread.

Here's another idea:

Again, just add a sentiment and a bit of ribbon, and your card is already set!

I showed this sample earlier this week, but I think it's striking how little needs to be added to make a great card.


My challenge to you this weekend is to go through your embossing folders and decide which ones can make your next card easy and gorgeous! Link to your samples here, if you post them!

********************************************

No comments: