Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

Roses are red . . .

I confess it has been a looooong time since I last used Rose Red cardstock and ink! It seemed like a nice bold way to match up with this strip of designer series paper (DSP) from the All Abloom stack in the main catalog. I love the way the new Happy Hearts folder looks on the Rose Red cardstock. I lightly brushed my ink pad over the paper until I got the definition I wanted on the embossed hearts. The Mossy Meadow ribbon picks up color from the DSP and makes a nice balance with the "you + me" medallion.

Are you planning your Valentines Day projects??? I am! And I should have my Valentines Day Class projects ready for you to preview soon!

*******************************
Stamps: You Plus Me
Paper: Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, All Abloom DSP stack
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Mossy Meadow ribbon, Circles Framelits, Happy Hearts Embossing Folder, Rhinestones

No comments: