Translate

Friday, December 19, 2014

Snowflakes from My Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin has become one of my favorite things! We made this card at December's Club Appreciation night (love my Club ladies!), because when I saw the December Paper Pumpkin projects, I knew they were perfect! This is the outside of the finished card--love those snowflake laser-cut cards!

Here is the inside:


And here is the adorable matching tag!


So much goodness in one kit! Everything we used came straight from the kit--nothing extra needed!

Remember to get your subscription in--or buy one as a gift--by going to My Paper Pumpkin or ordering a pre-paid subscription in my store.  I predict January's kit will be something for Valentine's Day--you don't want to miss out!

A subscription is $19.95 per month, including shipping! Still need a few gifts??? Paper Pumpkins are wonderful and thoughtful gifts that take up little space. You know how therapeutic it is to create (and finish!) somethiing! Give that feeling today with My Paper Pumpkin.


No comments: