Translate

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Gift Box

I thought I had already shared this, but apparently not! I made this box with the Gift Box Punch Board.  We have used so many of these little boxes this Christmas gift season! This size will hold a gift card, but what I mainly use them for is giving jewelry!

If it looks confusing, don't worry. It's easy! There is a video to watch if written instructions aren't your thing.

The board has the instructions right on it, along with measurements for many sizes of boxes. After I cut my cardstock to 8 x 8, I used the Stripes Mask and Real Red ink to sponge on the pattern. I think it makes the box extra cute! The Punch Board is made with a great little "clasp" punch built right in, to make your flaps all secure.

The tag (you know I love tags!) is made with a piece of Trim the Tree DSP Stack paper, the stamp set Merry Everything, and the new Note Tag Punch. Baked Brown Sugar Thick Twine adds a nice little accent.


********************************************

Stamps: Merry Everything
Paper: Real Red, Trim the Tree DSP Stack, Crumb Cake
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Gift Box Punch Board, PL Corner Rounder, Dots and Stripes Masks, Baked Brown Sugar Thick Twine

No comments: