Translate

Monday, September 1, 2014

Autumn Awesomeness


After creating for Stamp Club later this week, I have a LOT of bits and pieces left on my table. These flowers from the Flower Patch set remind me of the chrysanthemums that will be taking over gardens here soon. The card front is made with a piece from the Everyday Adventure Project Life by Stampin' Up! kit. And how about that sentiment! It appealed to me from the first time I saw it, and I'm sure I'll be using it often. It's a keeper. :-) 

The Flower Patch set is photopolymer, which makes for affordability as well as easy layering. 

*************************
Stamps: Flower Patch
Paper: PLxSU Everyday Adventure, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Black
Accessories: Pearls, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, Flower Fair Framelits


No comments: