Translate

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Watercolor Wednesday is back

Several months ago, I made a bunch of these watercolor backgrounds, and then I didn't like them. They didn't turn out the way I'd envisioned. A few months later, I stamped on them. Still not what I wanted. So they've been sitting on my desk ever since. This week, a friend called, needing a card, and I found these while I was looking. It seemed a shame to just throw them away, so I started playing. Somehow, this time I loved them! So if you make something you don't love, just give it a little vacation and see if new ideas come to you later!

There will be more coming--I really made a lot with all those pieces I "didn't like"!


This version uses the Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper--one of my favorites from the main catalog. The bronze cord is from my retired Stampin' Up! stash. I can't even remember how many years ago that was, but it was the perfect accent! There is room to stamp a greeting under the flower, as needed. I often leave my cards without sentiments until I know which one I need.

Oh, and thanks to my daughter, Madelyn, for staging my photos! I'm too lazy and impatient. :-)


Click on the links below to view or purchase the supplies used on this project: 



No comments: