Translate

Friday, December 6, 2013

Endless Wishes


Stampin' Up! released my favorite photopolymer set yet, Endless Wishes, in November. I love the fonts, the sentiments, and the snowflakes! But the photopolymer sets are all "while supplies last," and unfortunately, there are no more. :-( They sold out of 3 different runs of this set! I'm sorry if you missed it--it was a good reminder for me that the photopolymer sets are not guaranteed to be available indefinitely.

Anyway, here is one card I made for November's Club options. We made an Envelope Punch Box (post to come soon) that held 3 snowflake notecards. This one, as you can see (or maybe not see all that well), is stamped in Versamark and embossed in White embossing powder. I love sparkly snowflakes, so rhinestones were a natural choice. I think these cards will be useful beyond Christmas and through January, as thank you cards or just notes.

Here were the other options--in Pool Party and Island Indigo.




No comments: