Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Celebrate with a little burlap


Another card from August's Club meeting--this one featuring the Mosaic Madness suite of products. I'm a sucker for stamp sets with matching punches or framelits--they get me every time! This card is detailed, but it goes together quickly. See that fun burlap layer??? It's the Burlap Ribbon from the Holiday Catalog! I love it--burlap usually makes me sneeze, but this one hasn't given me any trouble at all. You can stamp on it, and the cut ends frayed just the way I wanted them to. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it goes so well with my current favorite color--Baked Brown Sugar!

My oldest son's birthday is next week--he'll be 12!  What do you have to celebrate this month?

Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Express Yourself   
Paper: Quatrefancy Specialty DSP, Baked Brown Sugar, Island Indigo, Whisper White   
Ink: island Indigo, baked Brown Sugar, pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party       
Accessories: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic emb folder, Itty Bitty Banner framelits, Mosaic punch, rhinestones, Burlap

1 comment:

Mel Hopes said...

Hey Bob!
I love your rebellious streak.

cute cards for sure!

M