Translate

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy New Stampin' Up! Year!




Click to Download in .pdf format!


The new Stampin' Up! Catalog is LIVE and ready for your enjoyment! So many lovely new stamps, accessories, dies, colors, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm--I love it!

I've been a terrible blogger lately, but it's not that I haven't been stamping. It's just all for Stampin' Up!'s Convention next week in Salt Lake City! I'm going with my bestest stamping friends, and I can't wait to show you all the cool stuff I learn!

Meanwhile, you should know that hostess benefits have changed *for the better*! (hmmm, I feel a Wicked song coming on . . . )Instead of being limited to certain sets for each level, hostesses will now receive a flat amount of hostess "credit." You can spend your "credit" on any hostess set (a better deal, as they are discounted for hostesses) or on catalog merchandise. Yay!

Enjoy making your wishlist, and if you need to order, please check out my website at Http://amybell.stampinup.net.

No comments: