Translate

Monday, August 24, 2009

Swish!



I participated in a "cards that move" swap at Convention, and decided to try a style I'd never done before! This is a suspension card--the basketball is suspended in the punched-out circle. It stressed me out LOL, but I loved how they ended up!

Here's a close-up of the window. I stamped the Hoop right behind the image, so it looks like the basketball is spinning inside!


******************************
Stamps: Just Basketball
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic and Craft, Pumpkin Pie Classic
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Big Shot, Texturz plates, Jumbo Eyelets (Pewter), Sticky Strip

3 comments:

Tandra said...

You gave one to me and I LOVE it!!!

Paula said...

I got this too and it's one of my favorite swaps I received. (Probably because I ♥ Basketball!) This set is perfect for this kind of card.

michelle sturgeon said...

Well now, that is very clever!