Translate

Monday, August 24, 2009

Swish!



I participated in a "cards that move" swap at Convention, and decided to try a style I'd never done before! This is a suspension card--the basketball is suspended in the punched-out circle. It stressed me out LOL, but I loved how they ended up!

Here's a close-up of the window. I stamped the Hoop right behind the image, so it looks like the basketball is spinning inside!


******************************
Stamps: Just Basketball
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic and Craft, Pumpkin Pie Classic
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Big Shot, Texturz plates, Jumbo Eyelets (Pewter), Sticky Strip

4 comments:

Tandra said...

You gave one to me and I LOVE it!!!

Paula said...

I got this too and it's one of my favorite swaps I received. (Probably because I ♥ Basketball!) This set is perfect for this kind of card.

Michell said...

Wow!! Thanks for sharing! Your creativitiy has inspired me to share my love of stamping with all my friends.
Thank you
--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Michelle said...

Well now, that is very clever!