Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Swappin, Swappin, Swappin



My SA Sisters and I have been busy again! This time, it's swaps from the Occasions Mini Catalog! Now available to order! Check out all the swaps in the Stampin Addicts Gallery!

This card uses the brand new Oval All set, which matches the *fabulous* new Scallop Oval Punch! I am powerless against any set that matches a punch, as you know, so this one was an easy choice for me!


I stamped the Bella Toile BG in Versamark on Blush Blossom, then embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I used Sage Shadow Craft ink to stamp Bella Toile *again* on watercolor paper! Embossed that in clear, too. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip Craft ink, and embossed with clear EP on watercolor paper. Then I watercolored the image with Blush Blossom and Sage Shadow Classic ink and an Aquapainter. Punched it out with the Large Oval Punch, layered on the new Scallop Oval Punch, and then on the Wide Oval Punch! LOL All layers on this card are sponged with Chocolate Chip Classic ink. Many dimensionals gave their lives for this card, but I have great confidence that their sacrifice will be appreciated not only by you, my dear readers, but by my awesome Swap Sisters! It was a noble sacrifice!

Right now, if you order $40 worth of Occasions Mini products, you can choose a free item from the Under $10 page (208) of the Spring Summer Catalog!

*************************

Stamps: Oval All, Belle Toile BG
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom, Watercolor paper
Ink: Versamark, Blush Blossom Classic, Chocolate Chip Craft and Classic, Sage Shadow Craft and Classic
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Vintage Brads, Stampin Sponge, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I cannot wait to receive my swaps. This is beautiful!

Kathy said...

Now I am SO sad that I didn't join this swap! This is truly an elegant card.