Translate

Friday, December 12, 2008

Secret Elf Day 1


I've mentioned my Swappers Anonymous sisters before. We met online last spring, before the Stampin Up Convention. We helped each other stay on track with all the (over) swapping we signed up to do! We were able to meet in person at Convention, and we have remained good friends ever since.

Some of us decided to do a 12 days of Christmas "Secret Elf" swap! Is that fun or what? So every day now, I get a little present all for me! LOL Isn't this adorable???? No one has ever given me a pop-top gift before!

This is what was inside!

Woohoo! We had the option of telling our secret elf some things we would like, and this ribbon was on my list! I didn't let myself order any LOL, so this is a special treat! Oh, and I put the bottom of the pop-top in the photo, because I wanted you to see how cute it is with that snow flurry!

Thanks, Christmas Elf!!!!

6 comments:

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

SO cute! Great job Amy's Elf!!!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

SO cute! Great job Amy's Elf!!!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo much fun! These elfs are the best!

Paula said...

This is just too fun! It's great to see what everyone is getting and how much they are loving it. So cute!

Covered In Crafts said...

Oh my goodness that is cute!!

Tandra said...

Ooooh Lucky you Amy!
What a cool gift and cool packaging!