Translate

Monday, August 14, 2017

Ink Spot Designs


Ever since I bought my MISTI, I've been using my ink spots more than my full-size ink pads. They are so handy. Some I make with the Uninked Stampin Spots (p 201), and others have come from Paper Pumpkin kits or other card kits from Stampin Up. Several ink spots were sitting out on my desk recently as I played with my July Paper Pumpkin and color combinations, and these cards were the results.

I stamped each color two or three times, to give it a very imperfect look. I didn't want anything too symmetrical. Then black ink--either for stamping or doodling--was really all that was needed. The color combinations are: Soft Sky, Crushed Curry, Lemon-Lime Twist; and Soft Sky, Lemon-Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, and Berry Burst.

Stamps for the first card are from my go to stamp set lately: Soft Sayings!


Product List

No comments: