Translate

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

ASEA Wednesday

I'm picky about what I put on my skin. I react to lots of things, including scents (artificial and natural) and colors. But I love the results from Renu28 on my face! My skin is softer and  younger looking. My wrinkles are less noticeable. And my skin feels *good*. There's a big of a tingle and tightening feeling at first, so wait till the Renu has done it's job! After about 4-5 minutes, apply your moisturizer and go ahead with your regular makeup or whatever you put on. You'll notice a difference!

Renu28 has also been great on sunburns (and other burns), as well as bug bites and rashes. It's my go to skin solution now, and there's a small tube in my purse at all times.

Give Renu28 a try and see what it can do for your skin!

No comments: