Translate

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ASEA Wednesday: Ingredients


When you buy bread, do you look for "bread" on the ingredient list? That would be silly, right? Well, redox signaling molecules aren't an *ingredient* in ASEA, they are the entirety of ASEA!

Redox signaling molecules are made up of the molecules contained in salt (Na + Cl) and water (H + O). Just like the other fluids in your body. Tears, sweat, etc.

Through the magic (or science, if you will) of atomic physics, the molecules are separated and recombined into stabilized redox molecules, which help your cells communicate with each other and with your immune system.

It isn't just salt water. Salt water couldn't have saved my life. Salt water wouldn't have given me all the healing I've experienced or have reduced the wrinkles on my face.

If you're looking for a way to feel better and have more energy, talk to me about ASEA!

No comments: