Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

My Newest Song: ASEA Redox Signaling Supplement

Every once in awhile, you just need to learn a new song! I haven't quit stamping OR Stampin' Up!, but I have started a new adventure with ASEA! ASEA is the redox signaling supplement that has changed my health startlingly for the better the last 6 months. I have to share it with you!

I will still be sharing papercraft projects here once or twice a week, but I'll be adding a video or information about ASEA too. I'd appreciate it if you took 5 minutes of your day to watch this video and see if ASEA can help you like it's helped me. You can also check out my new ASEA Facebook page for more information, or click over to my ASEA website. The links will also be added to my sidebar shortly.

I appreciate you and your support, and I promise this is worthwhile! Here's my ASEA story:

My ASEA journey began 6 months ago. After reading about fabulous results of increased health from a long-time friend, I decided ASEA was worth a try! I was born with a genetic immunity disorder. For the first 5 years of my life, I received a monthly Gamma Globulin shot from the Red Cross to keep me alive. I have spent my adult life studying how to be strong and survive through supplements and lifestyle changes.

ASEA has changed my life! I didn't worry once this winter about not living through the night. That may sound overdramatic, but it's a huge achievement for me. Let me help you discover how ASEA can help YOU heal yourself from within!


No comments: