Translate

Monday, January 11, 2016

Bloomin Love Valentine


This 4x4 Kraft cardstock card base has been sitting on my stamp table for a few months. I couldn't make it work at Christmas time, so I set it aside for "later." I'm happy to report that "later" is here, and this Valentine's Day card came together so easily!

The background paper is from the Love Blossoms DSP stack, which is full of wonderful prints! Can you see the bit of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper??? I'm addicted to that gorgeous stuff, and I'll be ordering more soon! The banner and saying are from the Bloomin Hearts set, which coordinates with the Bloomin Hearts dies (only the small flower shown here). I had to hand cut the banner, but you don't need to! The Large Numbers Framelits set contains a die designed to match!

*********************************


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: