Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Polka Dots for Everyone!


I shared this card yesterday on my business Facebook page, Amy's Card Buffet. I hope you'll follow me there--it's the best way to hear about specials, updates, and events!

This is a "catalog CASE," meaning I found a card in the new 2015 catalog that I loved, and made a card somewhat like it. Stampin Up catalogs are *great* sources of inspiration! If you look on page 17, you'll see that I used the same colors and the Happy Patterns Masks as in the sample, but I used a different greeting and did kind of my own thing with it.


You may have skimmed right over the Happy Patterns Masks when you went through the catalog. Here is a picture:
You get 4 different masks for $6. Each one is 6x6, so it easily covers a card or medium-sized mixed media project. You can spritz, sponge, color, or whatever you like! They wash off easily and don't take much room to store.

******************************
Click on the links to view or purchase the items used to make this project:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: