Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happy thoughts for the June Paper Pumpkin

I liked the June Paper Pumpkin kit "Happy Thoughts" so much, I bought a refill! That's really unusual for me. If you're a subscriber, you can buy past kits and refills on any order. Look in the Paper Pumpkin section of my online store.

Here, I used a die cut flower from the kit and covered the back of it with Venetian Crochet Trim. More crochet trim along the side and White Perfect Accents (colored with my Sharpies) made it all come together. The green DSP is from the kit--the envelope liners are large enough to cut off a cardfront-sized piece and still have the liner function as planned.

Have you tried Paper Pumpkin yet?? Every month is a great new self-contained craft kit! All you *need* is scissors, but you can use the materials on so many more projects.

******************************


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: