There will be more coming--I really made a lot with all those pieces I "didn't like"!
This version uses the Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper--one of my favorites from the main catalog. The bronze cord is from my retired Stampin' Up! stash. I can't even remember how many years ago that was, but it was the perfect accent! There is room to stamp a greeting under the flower, as needed. I often leave my cards without sentiments until I know which one I need.
Oh, and thanks to my daughter, Madelyn, for staging my photos! I'm too lazy and impatient. :-)
Click on the links below to view or purchase the supplies used on this project:
- Blooming With Kindness: Flower Clear-Mount Stamp
- Naturals White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
- Pool Party Classic Stampin Ink Refill
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Ink Refill