Translate

Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Sunshine for PPA 211

Yellow is my very very favorite color, so I couldn't resist the color challenge over at Paper Pals Arts, PPA 211. I combined 2 sets for this card--Kinda Eclectic and Ray of Sunshine. The Large Polka Dot folder and a few sequins helped add some texture. Here is the inside:

***************
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Ray of Sunshine
Paper: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Hello Honey, Night of Navy
Accessories: Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Gold Sequins, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Circles Collection Framelits, Starburst Framelits

2 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Amy, I love everything about your card! These are my two favorite stamp sets right now. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

Brian King said...

So striking, Ann! Perfect use of these colors! Thanks for playing along with the PPA challenge this week.