Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

So I'm Kinda Eclectic

This is my take on the South Pacific Convention sample with Kinda Eclectic. The zigzag edges are made with the Envelope Punch Board--I found this idea on Elizabeth Price's blog. I love all the details on this card, and you might see it again at a cardbuffet or class!

The Honeycomb embossing folder was inked and stamped--a great way to extend your embossing folders! The rhinestones are colored with the Daffodil Blendabilities, one of my favorite things to do! 

*****************
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Perfect Pennants
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Vellum cardstock, Hello Honey
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Honeycomb embossing folder, Linen thread, Envelope Punch Board, Hodgepodge Clips, Rhinestones, Daffodil Blendabilities

No comments: