Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spring Stamping

I've been unable to figure out how to blog from my iPad (can you say "frustrating?" I knew you could!), so I've just not been blogging at all. sigh. I have been stamping, though! My official stamp assistant is home from college for a couple months, and we've been stamping up a storm! A spring storm, that is. We'll start with the Valentines Day stuff!


Valentines Day is one of my very favorite holidays, so I always enjoy seeing what new Stampin' Up! offerings there will be for that day. This year, my prize goes to Take It to Heart (125522, $23.95 clear). Mainly because it matches the fabulous new Framelits Hearts dies!!! I'm in Heaven! This is a simple, old-fashioned valentine that I think my grandmother would love, if she were still alive. This little retro image really reminded me of her! Be sure to check out all the offerings in the Occasions Mini! (you can view it online by visiting my Stampin Up website
or by clicking the image in the sidebar -------------------> )

**********************************
Stamps: Take It to Heart
Paper: Going Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Framelits Hearts

No comments: