Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ice Cream, Ice Cream


This card was my swap at the Stampin' Addicts Meet & Greet at Convention, as well as my club swap for July! I dabbed White Shimmer Paint on my In Color cardstock, then punched it out with the Cupcake punch. The "cones" are from the Pennant Parade set (NEW!) and the Pennant punch (NEW!). It also features new Wisteria Ruffled Ribbon and the adorable Polka Dot In color brads!

Now, let's go get some ice cream!

***********************
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Friendly Phrases
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, River Rock, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Wisteria Ruffled Ribbon, In Color Polka Dot brads, Pennant Punch, Cupcake punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, White Shimmer Paint

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I have one of these cuties and i love it!