Translate

Friday, April 8, 2011

Faux silk for my sister


My little sister's birthday is next week. She'll be 12. Not really, but that's how it should be! Anyway, I wanted to make her some notecards for her birthday, and she's pretty picky. lol She's the tall, thin sister whose house is all the right colors, you know??? We love her anyway. Ok, don't tell her about this blog post.

I decided to go with more faux silk, because I'm still stuck on that technique! And it's so pretty, I thought I had a good chance of making something she'd like! So here is one of the card styles--there are a couple more I'll show ya later. Break out that tissue paper and give Faux Silk a try! and if you love this set (Nature Walk), you need to order it by the end of April, before it goes away! Click over to my Stampin Up shopping site to check it out. 

***************************
Stamps: Nature Walk
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, tissue paper
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Glue stick, Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder

1 comment:

Tandra said...

Amy I love those colors! The cards are gorgeous!!