Translate

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Custom Rag Quilt Purses for Christmas

After many requests, I've decided to offer custom Rag Quilt Purses for sale in time for Christmas! I'm only taking the first 6 requests, but the rest will be put on a waiting list! The cost is $35 plus shipping. If you'd like to order, please contact me by email at cardbuffet AT gmail DOT com and I'll send you a Paypal invoice. These will be guaranteed to ship by Dec 17. At this time, I can only take orders for within the US.

Here are a few samples--you can request any colors and I'll do my best. Click on the pictures to see a larger image.





3 comments:

Tandra said...

so freekin COOL!!!

MaryR said...

love all of them! the b/w my favorite. no the pink/black - really love all of them!

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Amy, I love those bags!!!! You're so talented.