I did several different projects, but I think I'll spread them out over the next little while. LOL This is the biggie--if you were actually *at* the event, you'd have to wait all the way through my 30 minute presentation to see it! But since you're still in your pj's, I figure I'll just cut to the chase.
I know, it doesn't look like much. Just wait.
I am so in love with this project! It's called a scrapbook in a box. I saw some different versions around, and then changed the template a bit for mine.
Here are the instructions I gave out with my presentation:
- Score 12x12 Chocolate Chip Textured Cardstock at 4” and 8 “ in both directions. Score a diagonal on the corner sections. Fold and crease.
- Cut first sheet DSP to 11 ½ x 11 ½. Score at 4” in from each side. Cut out corners and reserve.
- Cut second sheet of DSP to 11 x 11. Score at 4” in from each side. Cut out corners and reserve.
- Use Sticky Strip to adhere DSP center squares to Chocolate Chip base.
- Embellish outside of box with cutouts of DSP trimmed to 3 ¾” x 3 ¾”
- Embellish inside with punches, ribbons, brands, felt flowers, and buttons. Corners may be embellished by using DSP cutouts trimmed to 3 ¾” x 3 ¾” and then cut on the diagonal.
- Cut one square 6 1/8” x 6 1/8” from Pacific Point Textured Cardstock.
- Score at 1” in from all sides. Cut to adhere corners.
- Die cut scallop circles with Big Shot, and adhere to lid with Corduroy Button.
12x12 Textured Chocolate Chip Cardstock
12x12 Textured Pacific Point Cardstock
12x12 Textured Old Olive Cardstock
Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper (113966)
5-Petal Flower Punch (109041)
Sticky Strip (104294)
Mini Glue Dots (109683)
Corduroy Buttons—Summer Sun (114343)
Earth Elements Brads (106955)
Pacific Point 5/8” Striped Grosgrain (111370)
Button Latte (114333)
Fresh Favorites II Buttons (107422)
Flower Fusion (110720)
Linen Thread (104199)