Translate

Friday, March 13, 2009

With friends like this . . .

So between everybody here being sick, and this being my Card Buffet week, I'm waaaaay behind on my blog reading! Today, I found this tag from Britiney, who I *thought* was my friend! LOL

I had to get my daughter to snap a photo, I kept cutting off parts of my face--maybe I should have gone with one of those! And I find it awfully coincidental that Britiney just *happened* have a new haircut for her photo, don't you????




My hair is longer now, in case you didn't notice. LOL I'm not going to tag anybody, because I have few enough friends as it is! But if you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged!

The rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
2. Load it onto your blog.
3. Tag three people to play. Remember, if you're tagged on another blog, we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.

2 comments:

Tandra said...

Your pic is FAB Amy! You look 15 yrs old! Lucky girl!

Kathy said...

I wish I could look that great at a moment's notice!