Translate

Friday, February 6, 2009

You're a life saver . . .



Aren't these cute?? I gave these out at Card Buffet this week. The idea comes from the amazing Dawn Griffith. I used my retired {sniff, sniff} Parisian Summer DSP, some other retired DSP from last spring that I can't remember the name of, and of course, Life Savers! I did some with the Curly Label punch, and some with the Scalloped Square punch. They're a great quick little treat for Valentines Day or any time!

Thanks for looking, and if you remember the name of that other DSP, let me know! LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So totally cute!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

These are adorable! There's a teacher at our school that has coffee-pooh breath...maybe I'll be her secret cupid this year...LOL!

Kathy said...

What a great way to use up those scraps of DSP!

arcopes said...

Those totally rock! I'm going to CASE that for sure...so stinkin' cute! I love the punches and the hearts...simple, but very, very fun!

Tandra said...

OMGosh Amy! Those are just the SWEETEST!!!!

Sara said...

These are so cute and EASY!!!

Paula said...

Love these Amy. I miss that paper too.

Ellie said...

YES THESE ARE SOOO FREAKING CUTTTTEE me love it hmmm might be a nice project for Isaac to make for his class.. hmmmm :) Thks Amy!

HUGS!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super duper cute! :-)