Translate

Sunday, February 22, 2009

How about easy???


This is a project I made for one of my upline's events--it uses the new Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP and the Big Shot Box #2 die. These are *so* easy to put together--you only need one little bit of sticky strip on the side flap. The bottom is "self-closing." This box, coincidentally enough, holds 12 Hershey Nuggets! But only the toffee kind with almonds--those are the best ones!

**************************

Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Paper: Sweet Slumber DSP, Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Box #2, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain, Linen Thread, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch

5 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

This is adorable! I love that paper. I just ordered another pack.

Anonymous said...

"But only the toffee kind with almonds" LOL - I agree!
Darling box...so gonna have to order this die too!

Tandra said...

LOVE it! And I agree with only the toffe almond ones will fit!
I need to get that die....

JulieA said...

What a great box! I love it!

Sharon Bridwell said...

Very cute project. Still haven't gotten that paper yet...sigh!