Translate

Friday, October 10, 2008

The other day, I saw a bear


This is the 6x6 scrap page we made at stamp club. (It goes with the 3x6 card in the last post.) I LOVE that bear! He reminds me of my husband. LOL My club members had the option of making 2 3x6 cards, 2 6x6 pages, or one of each! We learned that trick at Convention--I think it was in Wendy Knowles' Demonstrator Theatre presentation. My customers seemed to really enjoy the options.

I stamped the honey-bear in Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed him--it made him easier to cut out. The sleeping bags were stamped in classic ink.

Stamps: Under the Stars
Paper: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip craft and classic, Riding Hood Red classic, Tangerine Tango classic
Accessories: Tangerine Tango striped 5/8" grosgrain, Vintage brads, Dimensionals, Pina Colada Simply Scrappin Kit

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Amy, you are so creative! I'm not a big fan of this set, but I love what I've seen you do. Love the ribbon down the side of the page with the brads. Great idea!