Translate

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Friendship Tree


I was a little concerned when I ordered this set, Season of Friendship. I thought maybe the tree was going to be hard to use. But it wasn't! I love it! This card came together very quickly! Can you see the Autumn Vine DSP peeking out from behind there??? I hated to hide so much of it--it's SO pretty! But that's the way the card wanted to be made. {laugh}

The birdie is popped up on a dimensional--which I think looks really nice. Originally, I tried to stamp it on the branch, but that didn't work out too well. That old hand-eye coordination thing, again! I decided I liked the dimension it gave to have the birdie sitting up a bit. Yeah, I MEANT to do it that way. LOL
I am loving Baja Breeze with fall colors! Who knew???


Stamps: Season of Friendship
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Autumn Vine DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Really Rust
Accessories: Chocolate Chip button (I found it in an old SU button box, so I don't know exactly where it came from!), hemp, dimensionals, 3/4" circle punch

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love what you've done with this card. I really like the bird 'popped' out in the tree.

Tandra said...

Great card Amy! I havent ordered this set yet- even tho I like it!
LOVE the papers tho!!!

Paula said...

See, now you are making me sad that I didn't preorder this set! Great card. Love it when they tell you how they are suppose to come together.