Translate

Monday, September 15, 2008

Swapping again


This is my entry for Jami's New Catty Swap Aug 08. I really like this one! LOL (Apparently, I've caught JanTink's "Yes-I-Love-Myself" virus.) My section was to use one of the new hardwares--so of course I chose the Filigree Brads! I used the Top Note die as my flap, and put magnets just inside and also under the designer paper on the bottom flap.

Thanks for looking! You can order all the products below by clicking to my Stampin Up website.

Stamps: Eastern Blooms Paper: Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Haiku DSP Ink: Tangerine Tango Accessories: Designer Brads-Filigree, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain, Small Oval punch, Dimensionals, Magnet Sheet

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute card! Your fellow swappers are going to love this one. I love the top note die

Tandra said...

LUCKY ME being in the same group as you!! I lOVE this card Amy!
Fab that it stays closed with a magnet!
Im glad you signed up!

Debbi said...

What a fabulous card! I love how you used the top note!

Staciestamps said...

This is great!!! TFS