Translate

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Verve Diva Sketch Challenge


These colors are a little bright for me, but they seemed like Dr. Seuss colors to match the quote! Julee at Verve Stamps posted a sketch challenge today, and I finally had time to play! Just trying to channel Dr. Seuss was fun--and so I went a little crazier than usual. Looking at the photo, I think I need to add something to the bottom of the ribbon--maybe I'll get to that later, if the kids take awhile longer at the library. {grin} I kinda wanted the quote image to look like it could slide up and down the ribbon, but didn't want to upload a video. LOL And the line of Dew Drops actually looks straighter in real life, but maybe "skeewumpus," as my mother would say, is more Seussian.

Stamps: Beautiful You from Verve, Polka Dot BG from Stampin Up
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green (I KNOW!)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Garden Green
Accessories: Big Shot, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Papaya ribbon, Petite Scallops Nesties, SU 1 3/4" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, dimensionals, Dew Drops


5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh how fun, Amy! Love the Seuss style colors! Thanks for playing! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooh I love it! So fun!

Bethany Paull said...

I love your Seuss colors. This is so fun. And, well...ya know...fun is good.

jayne said...

Nice - really like the bold colors you used. And, the dots and circles!

Tess said...

Pretty.