Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Double Challenge Card!


I'm still in love with Julee's sketch challenge Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net which can be found here MTVD07. And THEN, I found Belinda's color challenge and had to try that, too!

I hadn't tried the spotlighting technique before, and I received so many beautiful swaps with that technique, I wanted to attempt it. Ok, it was EASY! LOL What was I afraid of???? And I did some funky scoring with my Scor-Pal. I'm getting a better result using my embossing stylus these days instead of my Scor Tool. I think I wore it out. {oops}

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Taken with Teal, Black, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Scor Pal, Cropadile, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, dimensionals

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous card, Amy! I love the spotlight techniqe too, but don't think I've ever tried it. This new stamp set is one of my faves. Thanks for playing! :)

Debbi said...

What fun colors! I love the scored background!

Tandra said...

Oooh Amy! love it! Love the scoring too!

Tess said...

This is really pretty. The colors are great.

Belinda said...

Beautiful card using my challenge colors! I love that stamp set... mine should be here by the end of the week. :) Thanks for playing! :D